SELLING YOUR WINES
Consigning your collectibles (HK only): Periodically we’re keen to consign your fine wines that meet certain criteria. When your wines are sold, a commission of 8% will be deducted from the total wine value, meaning you receive 92% of the selling. It’s very important for you to know that we have to inspect the quality and condition of your wine before we agree to sell wine on your behalf.
1. Please email us a list of the wines that you want to sell
2. Make sure that your wines meet the following criteria:
- Perfect condition (bad label not accepted)
- 90 points or above
- Fine and rare. Price range between HK$800-HK$8000
3. Your wine list format should look like:
4. Retail price of your wines listed in our online shop will be quoted by Evercohol.
5. You can only sell your wines through us during your membership period. Your wines will be taken off shelf when your membership expired.
6. When your wines are sold, a commission of 8% will be deducted from the total wine value, meaning you receive 92% of the selling.
7. You will be paid 3 days after the sale was completed
8. E-mail your wine list to: firstname.lastname@example.org